Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Growth and Change

Two years have passed since this blog was born.  I decided it was about time for My Dusty Shelves to have a new baby sister.  So, this past week, How the Story Grows came into being.

For those of you who currently have or care for young children, this new blog will highlight mostly newer picture books along with related enrichment activities.  At my job in a public library, I've come across so many wonderful new books that I feel a need to share.

Here is a link to the home page of How the Story Grows.  Click on the links to the right on that page to see the picture book posts. 

Also, now that My Dusty Shelves has over 100 posts, I've added a search box.  If you remember a post on a particular book, you can use this search box to find it quickly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment