Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Creativity

 



 














  

I wanted to share a personalized, creative, literary gift I received last week.  Using a list of my favorite books, my daughter crafted these 6 inch x 6 inch pieces of art.  Using text from each of the books along with a related silhouette, she made some lovely art work for me to hang in my home library.  






 Here is the list of books she used:

The Wolves ofWilloughby Chase by Joan Aiken
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis 
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 
We Took to the Woods by Louise Dickinson Rich 
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Now, all I need are some frames.  Hmmmm, I wonder where I can get some?

1 comment:

  1. How lovely gift.
    Maybe Ikea have frames???

    ReplyDelete